I’ve received a few contacts from those seeking more info about Vip Kid. So far, a lot a ladies testing the waters and asking questions. If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact me! Go ahead at email@example.com, or if you want to go ahead and apply let’s do it:
My referral number is: 0535L0
The following paragraph is a brief overview of the process, keep in mind this only took me only 2 weeks to complete this process and I was taking my time as I also started at Anthropologie the same time.
Applicants pass through five stages before becoming VIPKID teachers
1. Submission of Resume:Send us your resume, so we can screen for basic requirements and teaching experience.
2. 1-1 Interview or Recorded Interview:Join us for a 30-min session where you showcase your teaching skills to a VIPKID recruiter OR
Record your demo lesson at your own time so that a VIPKID recruiter can evaluate you. *This stage I was put through an accelerated version. Instead I sent in three 3 minute videos, 1. Introducing myself and 2. Teaching a sample class. I sent this in via a youtube link, they gave me instructions on how to do that.
3. Introduction to Teaching:Watch videos to learn about the VIPKID technology, standards and curriculum.
4. Mock class:Practice teaching a full-length class with one of our VIPKID teachers.*This was in their platform, I taught Letter Z as a beginner level and “An American in China” at intermediate level. 15 minutes each with us chatting in between. The adult Vip Kid teacher is pretending to be a 5 year old so super no stress guys.
5. Sign Contract and Upload Docs:Send us your information so we can create a profile for our VIPKID students and their parents to get to know and to book you.
6. Full-Fledged VIPKID Teacher:Put your timeslots on your portal so that VIPKID students can start booking you. Get ready to teach!